OUTLINING THE PET FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION AGREEMENT FOR YOUR STAY
Being animal lovers we understand that for some of us, our pets ARE family and leaving them behind when you go on holidays can be heartbreaking, which is why Alma’s Cottage is a pet-friendly property. If you would like to bring your pet, please send us an email to check if we can accommodate your needs.
If a pet is brought on vacation with you, responsible pet ownership is mandatory. Please read our terms and conditions carefully. When you make a reservation with us and bring a pet, these conditions are deemed to have been accepted by ALL GUESTS.
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF YOUR PETS
- ALL PETS MUST BE APPROVED BY US PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- Pet Fee of $20 per pet applies (per stay, not per night)
- We welcome small to medium-large dogs. Giant dog breeds and other pets by negotiation. Sorry, no cats permitted.
- Pets MUST be desexed with up-to-date vaccinations and flea treatments.
- Dogs must be clean and groomed with claws recently trimmed to avoid scratches and damage to our newly laid timber floors.
- Make sure your pet’s microchip details are up to date, and consider a collar with ID tag, if they don’t already have one.
- Your well behaved, house-trained dogs are welcome inside but please do not let them onto any beds or furniture.
- Please supply your pet’s own bedding and towels.
- Do not leave pets alone when you go out. Please take them with you.
- Do not leave your dogs barking incessantly or chasing wildlife!
- Dogs are to be fed outside and cleaned and dried prior to entry into the home. Bowls for food/water bowls are provided. Please do not use our crockery for pets.
- Guests are required to remove ALL TRACES of an animal being present at the property. This includes (but is not restricted to) any fur/hair, food, stains, smells or faeces. A vacuum cleaner, cleaning products and doggy bags are available to help you comply with these rules.
- Any damage caused by the animal MUST be repaired or reported to us (and will be charged back to you). This includes damage to screens, paint work, carpets, furniture, gardens etc.
- Alma’s reserves the right to charge guests’ accounts commensurate to the cost of any such damages and extra cleaning as a result of your pet.
NUMBER OF DOGS PERMITTED: TWO (2)
Council regulations restrict the number of dogs at a property at any one time to two (2). Please ensure that this limit is adhered to.